SureSeal™ Bags are ideal for storing microbiological liquid, solid or powder samples
• Leak-proof and airtight • Chemically clean virgin polyethylene
• Gamma sterilized - no gas residue
• Perforated strip - guarantees internal sterility until torn off, zip-seal to reseal
• Write-on block - for easy labeling
• This bag features 60x105mm white marking spot
• Shielded tabs - no punctures or scratches
• Chemically clean, virgin polyethylene
SureSeal™ Bags are gamma sterilized, leaving a virgin surface with no toxic residue from gas exposure. Samples can be easily collected by removing the tear strip above the wire closure and pulling on the two external grip tabs to open the mouth of the bag to the desired level. Using the grip tabs ensures sterility and eliminates the risk of contamination from finger contact. Then, introduce the sample into the bag, flip or fold the bag three times, bend the wires and your sample is secure inside the airtight and moisture sealed bag.
SureSeal™ bags are made of virgin polyethylene for excellent clarity and strength. They meet USDA, EPA and FDA standards and are sterile, RNase, DNase and pyrogen Free. The PVC tab that surrounds the stainless steel wire is extended beyond the wire ends to eliminate the potential for punctures, scratched hands or ripped gloves due to exposure to uncovered wire ends.
Several sizes are supplied with a white printed area that eliminates tapes, labels, etc. and makes markings more longlasting, clearly visible and less prone to smearing. Although these bags can contain up to 55 oz (1600mL), they fold completely flat and require very little storage space.
COMPARE with Nasco® Whirl-Pak® bags.
Click Here to view all sampling bags